Pros of Freelancer.com
1. Option to select a Freelancer from a lot
2. Check Rating of Freelancer
3. Chat option with Freelancers
Cons of Freelancer.com
1. High Charges For Essential Services
Service Fee:For fixed price projects, a fee of 3% or 150.00 INR (whichever is greater) is levied. If you subsequently pay the freelancer more than the original bid amount we will also charge the project fee on any overage payments. For hourly projects, a fee of 3% is levied on each payment.
2. High Charges For Upgrades
Featured Fee:I want my project to be listed as a featured project. 2153.80 Rs.
NDA Fee: If you want to sign a Non Disclosure Agreement with Freelancer, pay2172.50 Rs.
Sealed fee: If you want all bids to be sealed 668.80 Rs.
Full time fee:This project is for hiring a full time or commission-based position 14777.40 Rs.
IP Agreement Fee: Intellectual Property Transfer Agreement (New Upgrade) 2172.50 Rs.
3. Very Bad Customer Care
Chat With Customer Care
4. Faulty Refund SystemIf you have deposited funds, you may have it refunded by sending freelancer a refund request through Ticket or email.You can send the refund request to support[at]freelancer.com.Once received, it will be forwarded to higher department.Please note that deposited funds are subject for refunds and earned funds are subject to withdrawals. Project deletion fee is non refundable.
|balance deducted before i can blink|
5. Low Quality FreelancersMostly the freelancer are of low quality and many phishing scams are done by them. Many employers receive spam emails from them asking for account details and money. Freelancers without experience fill your project with low quality bids and provide fake reports. Some of them take the project and outsource to others.
Kindly spend 5 seconds to share this post