GoPro camera is very popular among Youtubers and Vloggers. A beginner may find little hard to unbox and use GoPro model camera. I list a few other things a beginner should take care before using GoPro
1. Class 10 SD card: Go Pro camera uses SD card to capture videos and you may need a Class 10 SD card for storing videos in good quality and for higher speed data transfer. Also make sure about buying high capacity memory card that can store large data. I would prefer a 128 GB SD card but that may cost really high.
2. Keep the lens clean: Before shooting, clean the lens as it very easy for GOPro Camera lenses to get dirty. Use the cover to avoid further damage to lenses and cover from dirt.
3. Take Short Videos : Rather than making a large lengthy video, i prefer taking short videos and then edit it using premier pro or any other video editing software. This will reduce your effort later and bring more tightly packed video.
4. Careful with the Camera: There is high chance that you may drop the Gopro Camera while using it outdoor. So be careful while taking it out from the cover or putting it back.
5. Steady Hands: There is no doubt that steady hands will improve the stability of video.
6. Lighting: You can use GoPro everywhere and try to maximum lighting for better visuals.
7. Start with Trial Shot: Try to get trial shot first before moving on to final shooting. This will help you in understanding lighting and exposure. This will also help in changing angles if needed.
You can shoot amazing videos with GoPro Model camera. Being creative is one way to get nice visuals.
Here is a short video that covered essential hardware part. This tutorial includes Here is a short guide on how to use GoPro Model Camera, removing cover, removing battery, removing memory card, and how to shoot.
Buy GoPro Camera From Amazon
Class 10 SD card
32 GB:SanDisk Ultra MicroSDHC 32GB UHS-I Class 10 Memory Card With Adapter (Upto 80mbps Speed)