How To Download And Install Android Studio 2.3.3 On Windows
Step by Step Guide on How To Download And How to Install Android Studio 2.3.3 on Windows. Installing Android Studio on a Windows is demonstrated with pictures to easily install android studio 2.3.3. Step by Step Guide on How To Download And Install Android Studio 2.3.3 For mobile android App Development for Windows with video on JDK installation. If you are searching for install android sdk download for windows 7 64 bit and android sdk download for windows 7 32 bit, then this post is suitable for you.
In my last post, we talked about how to buy developers license from Google for 25$. I am sure that you bought the license and now waiting for the next step in mobile app development. The next step is to Download And Install Android Studio. Here is the best way you can download Android Studio Free Version and install it in Microsoft® Windows® PC 32 bit, 64 bit and windows 10. All the steps are explained in detail with screenshots.
What is Android Studio 2.3.3
Android Studio is the Official Integrated Development Environment [IDE] based on intelliJ IDEA. Dont get panicked. It is a completely free software platform from none other than Google, allowing users to build, edit and create android apps. Android studio helps to debug apps, experiment and create quality apps.
Select “Download Android Studio”: The file is 1.9 GB.
Accept license agreement in Android Studio to download 2.3.3 version
Open the binary file android studio bundle for windows. Double click the file to run the installer.
Wait for the download to finish.
How to Install Android Studio 2.3.3 on Windows
Double click the installer.
Welcome to Android Studio Installation Screen. Click Next
Choose components to install Android Studio, Android SDK, Android Virtual Device and Performance Intel HAX. Select Next.
Select License Agreement and click I Agree.
Select next under configuration settings
Select next on emulator setup
Select next on choose start menu folder.
Wait for the extraction and installation to complete and select Next.
Welcome to completion Android Studio Installation Screen.
Select I do not have any previous version installed.
Wait for the all the downloads to finish.
Select finish after completing all the downloads.
Select New Android Studio Project to start with.
Select next to start the new project in Android Studio under configure your new project.
Select phone and tablet under target android devices and click next.
Select blank activity under add an activity.
Under customized activity select next.
Let the gradle build finish.
Allow Access for Jada SDK.
Allow access to Android Studio Windows Launcher to connect to Internet.
Major Features of Android Studio 2.3.3
1. Emulators : Emulators basically enables to test the developed app in multiple platforms such as Android Mobiles, Android Wear, Android TV etc.. These emulators supports can be downloaded and installed by anyone for free of charge.
2. Code Editor: Android studio has an amazing code editor that will tell where the problem lies in coding. I personally loved the run with stack trace.
3. Code Samples: Android studio in in built code samples which are very useful for beginners. Custom templates can be used to experiment with app making and development.
4. Easy Firebase Installation – Firebase is another free platform where app developers can track app installations and send notification to users who downloaded the app from play store.
5. Layout Editor: Custom Interface makes the layout clean and ease of use. The App Tutorial on Accessing Layout Editor in Android Studio v 2.3.3 can help to to start with layout editor.