Keyword research is very important to generate more quality content and improve revenue. Most people waste time looking at what the user wants or what do viewers search for in Google. However the missing part is that asking some fundamental questions.
1. What is GoogleGoogle is a search engine. Alphabet is the parent company that have many other products other than this search engine.
2. What is Adsense and AdwordsGoogle Adsense is a program where Google pays money to publishers like bloggers to show advertisements in their sites which Google provide. Adwords is a program where advertisers [who give advertisements to Google] can pay and get customers through publishers websites.
3. How Google Makes money using Adsense and AdwordsGoogle gets money when an advertiser pays money using Ad words. Advertiser needs to see the results or called the conversions. Hence the publishers worldwide writing, publishing videos, podcasts, apps shows the advertisements to the visitors. Visitors click ads and they get "converted" to customers.
6. What can I do as a publisher to earn more money as GoogleYou need to do keyword research not just on the users perspective but also of the advertiser perspective. You should focus on how to write posts, publish videos, content to generate conversions and not impressions or views. For that you need the source which are the list of big advertisers in Google. That is exactly what I shared in the below lost.
17 Companies That Will Boost Your Income
- AT&T - A telecommunications company focusing onWireless, TV, Internet and Home phone.
- Expedia - An Americal travel company that lists321000 hotels and 360 airlines where users can book hotels, flight tickets, and buses. Expedia ownsExpedia.com, Hotels.com, Hotwire.com, trivago.in, Venere.com, Travelocity, Orbitz, and HomeAway.
- BP P.L.C - British Petroleum -British multinational oil and gas company focusing on Petroleum, Natural gas, Motor fuels, Aviation fuels and Petrochemicals.
- The University of Phoenix - A private for-profit college focusing onMaster's Degrees, Bachelor's Degree, online degree programs, certificate courses, and individual online classes.
- eBay - An E commerce company sells used and new items by sellers.
- Amazon- An E commerce company sells used and new items by sellers.
- GM -General Motors is an Automobile company with unique brands under them such as Chevrolet, Buick, GMC, Cadilla etc.
- Walt Disney - A entertainment company focuses on sellingDisney Consumer Products and Interactive Media (DCPI).
- Eastman Kodak -American technology company produces imaging products such as camera for photography, Digital Cameras, Ink Cartridges etc.
- BMW - An Automobile company that sells luxuriousCars & Vehicles.
- Apple - A technology company that sells consumer electronics, computer software, and online services such as iPhone, iPad, Apple Watch, Mac and Apple TV and accessories,
- Intel - Atechnology company that sells processors, chipsets, microprocessorsc motherboards, Network interface controllers, central processing units, Vehicle automation sensors etc.
- Hungry Machine as Living Social - An online market place that provides daily deals with discounts at restaurants, bars, spas, and theaters.
- Yellowpages.com - An online database that provides listings for local businesses and local plumbers, handymen, mechanics, attorneys, dentists etc.
- Apollo Group - An Indian conglomerate with many individual companies such asApollo Cosmetic, Apollo Diagnostics, Apollo Fertility, Apollo Spectra, Apollo Sugar etc.
- ExxonMobil - Anoil and gas corporation focusing onfuels, lubricants and services.
Companies Category ListFocus on finding another company in the below categories and write content on them.
1. Finance and Insurance
- Quicken Loans
- Aditya Birla Finance
2. Retailers and General Merchandise
3. Travel and Tourism
4. Jobs and Education
- University of Phoenix
- ITT Technical institute
- Capella University
5. Home and Garden
- Thehome Depot
- Sears Home Services
- Lighting Universe
6. Computers and Consumer Electronics
- Hewlett Packard
- Best Buy
8. Internet and Telecom
- Go Dadddy.com
9. Business and Industrial
- Office Depot
- StaplesUnited Yellw pages
10. Occasions and Gifts
Kindly spend 5 seconds to share this post