Domain Forwarding Error: "Your Domains Must Be In An Eligible Status."The domain forwarding error usually happens when user changed the DNS settings in DNS manager and then again try to change the settings within one hour of the last update. DNS system takes more than an hour to process the DNS settings change. The error is a warning message recommending to wait for some more time before the previous changes get updated in the DNS system.
- Make sure the contact information or registrant information in DNS settings is not changed in the last hour.
- You need to make sure the domain registration is up to date and not requiring renewal
|GoDaddy Domain Forwarding Error Screenshot|
How to Fix Domain Forwarding ErrorWhen you apply a change, the domain status will change from Active to "Pending". It is recommended to try to change DNS settings after at least one hour. If you are getting the same error after one hour, do the following.
Steps1. Login to your account and go to DNS under your domain.
3. Check the domain status to know whether it is Active or Pending.
2. Check your email for automatic mail from Godaddy on changes in DNS settings.
3. Approve the change.
4. Go again to Godaddy my account page and reload the error page [CTRL+F5 or CTRL+R].
5. The change would have happened by now.
If you are still facing this error, refresh the error page after one hour. You can also contact GoDaddy customer support using (480) 505-8877 or chat with them.
Kindly spend 5 seconds to share this post