|12 Sure Ways To Boost Your Google Adsense Revenue|
1. Follow Ad sense Rules and RegulationsAd sense has strict rules for
2. High paying Niche Always Pays well: Is that very evident?
If you are choosing to low paying niche, even if you get high amount of traffic, the CTR will be very low. Also the ads that show in the website will not have high CPC rate. So it is wise to High Paying niche to start blogging. You can choose high paying niche and write articles specifically on that. Some of the high paying niche sites are tech sites, accounting sites, law related sits, travel and tourism sites etc.
3. Get Your Keywords Right: Getting Keywords are not easy.
There millions of websites and webmasters who are competing for the same keyword. Hence it will be harder for a new blogger to list their website in the top list of Google Search. Patience is the key here. You can use Google Ad words Keywod finder to find out how much is advertiser is claiming for one keyword, That way you can monetize your blog.
4. Check the Keyword density
I assume that you have selected some keywords now. Now let us look at keyword density. Keyword density means that how many times keywords are appearing in your posts. It has to be high as Google bots always look for good keywords in blog post and ranks accordingly. However keyword stuffing is highly discouraged. This may lead to blacklisting the blog and lead you nowhere.
Positioning the Google ads is very important. There are some important advises for publishers by Google as where to place ads and what should be the size of them. Usually publishers place a responsive ad in top and one after the post title. Another ad in sidebar. Only three ads are allowed per website.
5. Placing Google Ad sense ads
It is advisable to use images and text in ads as it will increase the tendency of user to click on the ads.
6. Use images and Text ads together
7. Use non-standard types of ads and multiple ad unitsNon standard types can be used for better page views. You can do experiments in Google ad sense with different types of ads to see which ads are serving better ads and number of users who click on ads. Usually non standard types of ads performs well. That is why I suggest use responsive ads.
8. Use the right Ad sense formatAfter doing an experiment with ad sense ads, users can edit the format of ads like color of the link, title, description of the ads that will match with the web site Palette. Using multiple Palettes of ad sense can be tried out. Blogger sometimes complain, that they do not have control over responsive ads. However there is another way to control the size of these ads. You can add a script to blogger template mentioning the sizes of ads which you want to show. Responsive ads will show ads in that formats only.
9. Use Adsense for search
Generally blogger focus on Adsense content for revenue. But ad sense search is also a better way to monetize the website. You can use customized Google search engine [CSE] for adding search button to blogger.
10. Put horizontal link units
Generally blogger focus on bigger ads that shows images, or videos, or multi formats. However horizontal link units has high CTR rate and will show more keywords related to the post. Putting horizontal link units above nav bar, below post titles, or post body, or above post title can be considered.
11. Borders on the ads
Some blogger do use borders around the ads however it is not recommended to use border or frame. Use appropriately.
12. Modify low paying text units into image only ads
Users may click on image ads than text ads. Hence this suggestion can be checked out.
13. Make use of videos to boost ad sense revenue
YouTube is a sure way to increase ad sense profit. Vlogging are common method used by bloggers all the time.
Video On Generic 57000928MG Microphone: Unobxing and How to Set Up for Beginners
Video on GoPro Model Camera: How to Use for Beginners
14. Stop writing posts about ad sense that are already discussed million times before
New bloggers write bout ad sense like anything and does not have any new information for the user. Hence it is advisable not to write too much about ad sense.
15. Block own views of the website
It is recommended to block the number of own views of the website or blogger.
Kindly spend 5 seconds to share this post