Here is tutorial for beginners about what is an Integrated Development Environment and how Codelobster PHP Edition can help to get that. We will also share how to Get an Integrated Development Environment with Codelobster PHP Edition.
|Codelobster PHP Edition with better functionality|
Features of Codelobster PHP EditionAs an IDE, Codelobster PHP Edition offers you PHP debugger, auto complete function, HTML/CSS inspector, SQL and FTP managers, good help and reference system and parser.
1. Parser provides you with the full project data structure. This lets you easily review all defined methods and variables.
2. Debugger lets you execute your scripts gradually with full control over your code accuracy.
4. HTML/CSS inspector operates in the Firebug style, linking together objects and their styles.
There is a group of features, which helps you to navigate across your project and keep your code organized. These features are code highlighting and collapsing, pair tags, braces and quotes highlighting, block selection, preview in browser, tooltips, bookmarks, etc.
5. SQL and FTP managers allow you to integrate managing of these near-development functions into one program interface, providing you with full CRUD control over your database data and remote files.
6. In addition, editor contains good help and reference system, which consists of context help accessed at any time by using common F1 key, when a tag, a function or an attribute is chosen. Moreover, if you click the mouse on any function or link with CTRL pressed, you will see its description or correspondent file.
You can choose the way your tool looks like with several color schemes, including the most popular IDE colors. Choosing the right tool will dramatically enhance the quality of your development process to a new higher level. Codelobster PHP Edition is one of these great solutions!
You can download the codelobster products by clicking here.