What is the GST Rates of All Goods and Services, IntraState Supplies
1. Goods and Services Tax Electronic Portal – GST Act says Government will provide Common Goods and Services Tax Electronic Portal for facilitating registration, payment of tax, furnishingof returns, computation and settlement of integrated tax, electronic way bill and for carryingout such other functions. The portal can be accessed through GST website
2. Compliance Rating Score – Every registered person may be assigned a goods and services tax compliance rating score by the Government. 3. Government will provide list of specific categories of supply of goods or services and tax that related to them.
4. Governmentwillspecify categories of services the tax on intra-State supplies of which shall be paid by the electronic commerce operator if such services are supplied through it. List of Intra State Supplies
5. Governmentwill notify certain supplies of goods as deemed exports, where goods supplied do not leave India, and payment for such supplies is received either in Indian rupees or in convertible foreign exchange, if such goods are manufactured in India.
6. Governmentwill specify the category of persons who may be exempted from obtaining registration under this Act.
7. Governmentwillwaive in part or full, any penalty referred to in section 122 or section 123 or section 125 or any late fee referred to in section 47 for such class of taxpayers
8. Governmentwill notify certain classes of registered persons, and the special procedures to be followed by such persons including those with regard to registration, furnishing of return, payment of tax and administration of such persons.
9. Governmentwillconstitute an Authority, or empower an existing Authority constituted under any law for the time being in force, to examine whether input tax credits availed by any registered person or the reduction in the tax rate have actually resulted in a commensurate reduction in the price of the goods or services or both supplied by him.