Job, Posts for Social Science Post graduates [MSW]
This post gives you information regarding the job, posts for Social Science Post graduates [MSW]
1. Research assistant in UGC funded minor project – The study “Self-Help Groups in Kerala: A Study in Economic Sociology” need a research assistant.The research is done by the School of Social Sciences (SSS), Mahatma Gandhi University. The post of Research Assistant is for a period of one year or the end of the project period, whichever is earlier. You have to add one brief write up about Kudumbasree in Kerala.
2. Research Associate in National Human Rights Commission – The contract amount is 35K and the age limit is 35 years. Preference will be given to candidates who are doing PhD. Knowledge of research methodology is desirable with a keen interest in human rights dimensions. n th application you have to mention about your Sphere of activity / area of interest, Field of expertise/domain/specialization, Details of papers published, Research topics, Details of working experience with post held, office address and remuneration etc. Mention the subject as APPLICATION FOR ENGAGEMENT AS RESEARCH ASSOCIATE ON CONTRACT BASIS IN THE NATIONAL HUMAN RIGHTS COMMISSION. Announcement.
3. IIHS Internship Program – The Internship duration is 2-6 months located in Bangalore on the basis of the following themes:
•Economic development •Environment and sustainability •Governance and public policy •Human development •Housing •Urban systems and infrastructure •Law and Governance •Climate Change •Water and Sanitation •Urban Transportation and Mobility •Urban Planning •Library, Knowledge and Information Systems •Website and Graphic Design •Campus Development and Planning •Geographic Information Systems (GIS)
A one-page statement, current CV, sample of your work need to be send for the internship program. Applications may be emailed to [email protected] . More details
4. Social worker: District child protection unit under Social Justice department invites application for the posts of social worker(2 posts) and Counselor. (1 post) in Kannur. Only candidates from Kannur district is considered. The qualification is as follows,
Social worker : 1 post is reserved for women candidate Graduation in Social work, Sociology Or Psychology OR .Postgraduates in sociology, Psychology and Social work. The salary is Rs – 14000/- per month .
Address of communication
District child Protection Unit District probation Office, Court compound, Thalassery-01 Contact No.: 0490 2344433
5. Research Assistant – A the post of Research Assistant for a Project in Center for Economic Studies and Policy (CESP) with Institute for Social and Economic Change (ISEC) titled as “Climate change and Efficiency of Urban Water Supply and Demand Management in Bangalore and New York Cities: A Comparative Study”. The post is temporary and initially for six months but likely to be continued till the duration of the project (8 to 10 months). Salary is Rs. 18,000 to 20,000 per month (consolidated). Notification