This microphone holder costed me 350.00 INR and Now
The order delivery date was 24 July 2017, but
We are truly sorry that the product received did not meet your expectations.
We apologize for any inconvenience you suffered and hope we will have another opportunity to get it resolved for you.
To solve the problem, we would like to issue full refund immediately. Do you think it is okay?
And can you please withdraw the A-to-Z Guarantee claim first?
Please assure that we are responsible seller, a satisfied solution will be guaranteed to
Contact Customer care and mention the issue
How to Filean A-to-z Guarantee Refund
They will send you a link to fileA-to-z Guarantee Refund
Go to the Link and file a claim
Enter the required information and select Submit
Go to Your Orders.
Locate your order in the list and click File/View Claim.
Many clauses are mentioned in the A to Z guarantee scheme;
1. You can contact Amazon Customer Services about problems that don't involve the seller.
2. You are limited to a lifetime maximum of seventy five claims. Withdrawn claims do not count towards this maximum.
3. You must wait three 3 business days post the maximum estimated delivery date for an order as indicated in the order details in Your Account
4. For returns of damaged/defective items from Books and Movies & TV shows category, you need to inform the seller of such damage or defect within fourteen days of delivery to initiate the returns process.
5. For returns of business orders wherein damaged/defective and/ or wrong products have been shipped to you, you will be required to inform the seller of such damage or defect or wrong shipment within 3 business days of receipt of the goods, to initiate the returns process. Withdrawn claims do not count towards this maximum.
6. Digital merchandise and Credit card payments where the issuing bank has initiated a
The common reasons for a claim being denied include:
1. The item received was the same as described by the seller.
2. The item was received and the seller provided verification of delivery.
3. You failed to respond to a request for further information.
4. The claim was filed for reasons unrelated to there being an actual issue with the item.
5. The buyer filed a charge back with their payment processor or bank.
6. The buyer did not return the item to the seller.
To withdraw a claim for purchases made on Amazon
2. If the order has already shipped, do one of the following:
So I suggest you buy from Amazon fulfilled sellers and not from Third Part Sellers like
Source:A-to-z Guarantee Refund
Filing A-to-Z Claim