|Windows 10 - Where is my Internet Explorer?|
Windows 10 comes with Edge browser, but for most users prefer Internet Explorer browser for surfing. Here is a quick guide to find and open Internet Explorer in Windows 10. There are multiple ways in which you can use to open IE. I also shared a post on 3 Shortcuts to Open Internet Explorer From Run in Windows which is also useful in opening IE faster through Run box.
1. Launch internet explorer for windows 10 64-bit using CortanaDo you know that there is an AI in Windows10 called Cortana. So if you have Cortana, which is on the bottom of the task bar and a microphone, then just say "Hey Cortana, open Internet Explorer". IE will be open in no time.
If you do not have a microphone, type "Internet Explorer," or "IE" in the Ccortana box and select the IE icon.
Go to C:\Program Files\Internet Explorer\iexplore.exe
2. Open internet explorer 11 for windows 10 64 bit using Path Finder
You could see an IE icon in the folder. Right Click on that and create a shortcut to that in the folder or on the desktop.
3. Make ie11 shortcut in windows 10 to open windows 10 internet explorerSelect "All apps"
You can Pin Internet Explorer to the Taskbar or Start Menu by right clicking on the icon and selecting "Pin to Start" or "Pin to taskbar".
4. Open internet explorer 10 for windows 10 Through Website
Press Win + R and RUN box will appear.
5. How to open internet explorer in windows 7 via Command PromptPress Win + R and RUN box will appear.
Type "cmd" without quotes and press Ok.
A folder window will open. Drag the IE icon to start menu or taskbar.
Short Video Tutorial to open windows 10 internet explorer version
All these methods will work only if IE is activated in Windows.
6. If windows 10 internet explorer not in windows features, To activate IE in Windows 10,1. Open Windows Features.
2. Check the Internet Explorer 11 and Select
3. Press OK
4. Select Restart now
Kindly spend 5 seconds to share this post