The following list will give you only the best and the most rigorous and enriching fellowship programs for the youth, in India. These are best Paid Fellowships Programs in India that will give you experience of your life.
1. India Fellow Fellowship
|Can you spot me? Credit: India Fellow.|
The team consist of Rahul Nainwal, the founder India Fellow program, Anupama Pain, co-founder with Manali Shah and Anvesh Tirukovalluru. Application process starts in April of every year. Starting from the 2016 cohort, 5 fellows will be able to work as“Ideosync UNESCO India Fellow (IUIF).
Duration - 1 year
Paid - Yes [15K for Urban and 12K for Rural]
Application process starts at - December
Source: India Fellow Website. Visit India Fellow website for more information.
2. Youth for India Fellowship
The applicants will have to be Young Professionals or Fresh Graduates with an Age between 21-32 (as on date of commencement of the program). Two of my friends are doing their fellowships here and they are posted in Kuppam, AP. The fellowship is focused in 12 program areas and is diverse.
Paid - Yes [15K]
Application process starts
Source: Youth for India Website.
3. Young India Fellowship
Young India Fellowship
Each Fellow is sponsored fully or partially by a sponsor. Students who are in the final year of their undergraduate and postgraduate degree can also apply for the fellowship. One of my friends completed this fellowship and commented that the exposure she got is significant.
Duration - 1 year
Paid - No [Fees are covered under sponsorship]
Application process starts at - September
Source: Young India Fellowship website
4. Teach For India Fellowship Program
Fellows will be posted as school coordinator or teacher with the responsibilities of working as a full time teacher of English, Math, Science and Social Science, designing and managing systems and procedures to maximize school-site and training, to improve efficiency of teaching in schools and to track and analyze school-site student data to help
Paid - Yes [17K]
Application process starts at - Register using interest form
Source: Teach For India Fellowship Web Site
- Student Awards to pursue a master's degree or attend a U.S. University as a visiting student researcher,
- Scholars and Teacher Awards for academics, teachers and professionals to teach or conduct research in the U.S., and
- Professional Development Programs for leadership and skill development.
Application process starts at - Know more in
Paid - Living stipend for an average of three years
Application process starts at - Register using interest form.
9. Gandhi Fellowship - Youth Leadership Program
Paid - Yes [14K] [7K will be given each month with free accommodation. The other 7K per month will be cumulatively added and paid back at the end of first year if you leave the fellowship or the second year.]
Application process starts at - Through website
Duration - 2 year
Application process starts at - Through website
|Prime Minister's Rural Development Fellows Scheme|
(Rupees Fifty thousand only) per month during the orientation period. Rs.75
Month (Rupees Seventy Five Thousand only) during the first year and a 10% increment
Application process starts: November
13. William J Clinton Fellowship For Service in India
|The IIHS urban fellowships|
Chief Minister’s Good Governance Fellowship Program is a 2 year program for managerial professionals to execute projects in government domain and gain experience to advance as managers of excellence. CMGGF program will start from 2nd Oct 2017 and the program is for 2 years. Fellows are expected to remain committed to the program for the entire duration.
Update Good Governance Fellowship Online Test Guidelines
The test has 3 basic requirements:
A Personal Computer / Laptop. (with power back up in case of electricity failure)
A Webcam connected with the System
Smooth and uninterrupted Internet connectivity (throughout the testing session, which will last for approximately 90 minutes).
You may take the test as per your convenience at your home, a nearby cyber-cafe etc. We are mentioning below the URL/Link, USERNAME and PASSWORD that you are required to use to log into the test. You must login within the above mentioned window to appear for the test, candidates trying to appear beyond the window will not be able to login. We would like to reiterate that you must take the test on a computer with webcam and dedicated/ smooth Internet connectivity. You will be under Web Cam surveillance during the Assessment, please avoid any malpractices as this might affect your candidature. If your test gets stuck at any point due to power failure/internet issue, there is a ‘Resume Test’ option that will enable you to restart the test from the same question and time where you got stuck. For more details on this, please read the general instructions given below. Please ensure that you Resume Test within 4 hours of your test being stopped.
Browser/OS Requirements: This Assessment is supported by the below listed Browsers/Versions only. Google Chrome (version 28 and above), Mozilla Firefox (version 23.0 and above), Internet Explorer ( version 10.0 and above), In case you're taking the test on Windows 8, make sure you disable all the popups/ notifications.
Procedure for taking online Test
Following are the steps for taking the test:
1. For taking the Online Assessment click on the URL provided in the email and follow the instructions.
2. At several instances during the test you will be prompted to allow the access of your webcam, please allow enabling your webcam.
3. When prompted please enter the username and password provided to you in this mail and fill the registration form.
4. On starting the test a 14 digit number will appear. This is your unique TEST ID. Note it and keep it safe with you.
5. To answer a question click on Confirm and then Next to submit your answer.
IMPORTANT NOTE: You are not allowed to open any other Browser / Switch between the Test Screen and other windows/ Minimize the Test Window. The Test will get locked permanently if a candidate is found switching through windows while taking the Test.
1. There is no negative marking.
2. You have to answer all the questions mandatorily i.e. you cannot skip any question.
3. Do not click on Module Exit or Test Exit.
4. You cannot change your answer of any previous question.
5. You are not allowed to use calculator, or any other calculation device during assessment.
6. If somehow your test is stopped in between, (due to power failure/internet disconnection) wait for five minutes. Now, you may login again using the same details. After entering the username and password click on Resume Incomplete Test.
7. In case you face any tech issue please feel free to reach out to our Tech Support Team through 'Live Chat' link provided in the Test window.
If any discrepancies are found in the entered information in your application form during document verification, CHiPS reserves the right to disqualify the candidate at any stage in the selection process