Usually everybody ask to me that how to write a bio or resume. I am giving a model of normal professional academic resume of myself. Hope all the job seekers will like it.NAME
EMAIL ID :
FATHER’S NAME :
DATE OF BIRTH :
LANGUAGES KNOWN :
NAME OF THE COURSE INSTITUTIONS SUBJECT(s) PERCENTAGE/GPA
1. Kumar S A, Labeeb M P K, Abraham S S and Mathai M S. (2012). “Issues in Holistic Development of Adolescents”. Handbook of Management and Behavioural Sciences. Wisdom Publications, Delhi. Vol. 6. Pg: 607-616. ISBN: 978-93-81505-27-4.
1. Presented a paper titled “Community Engagement in Higher Education: Past, Present and Future” in the two day Kerala Education Congress organized by Student Islamic Organisation in collaboration with Society for Educational Research on October 26 and 27, 2013.
2. Presented a paper titled “Vedanta protest: Rethinking the possibilities of social work interventions” in the UGC sponsored two day national conference on Social work intervention: Sectors and Strategies (PRAGATH) organized by Department of Social Work, Sree Sankaracharya University of Sanskrit, Kalady on September 27 and 28, 2013.
3. Presented a paper titled “ISSUES IN HOLISTIC DEVELOPMENT OF ADOLESCENTS” with Mohammed Labeeb P K and Syna Soosan Abraham in the International conference on Spiritual Paradigm for Surmounting Global Management Crisis organized by Centre for Spiritualism and Human Enrichment, School of Management Sciences, Varanasi in association with California State University, San Bernardino and Claflin University, USA on February 24-26, 2012.
4. Presented a paper titled “ISSUES IN HOLISTIC DEVELOPMENT OF ADOLESCENTS” with Mohammed Labeeb P K, Syna Soosan Abraham and Seena M Mathai in the 4TH International conference on Management and Behavioural Sciences (ICMBS-4) conducted by Society of Management, and Behavioural Sciences, Jodhpur, Rajasthan on February 25-26, 2012.
5. Presented a paper titled “A SURVEY ON THE ROAD BLOCKS TO HOLISTIC DEVELOPMENT OF ADOLESCENTS” in the National conference on Socio Cultural Prospects of Positive Psychology in India & Psychofest organized by Little Flower Institute of Social Sciences and Health, Kozhikode on January 23-25, 2012
1. Co-authored a paper titled “ISSUES IN THE HOLISTIC DEVELOPMENT OF ADOLESCENTS” with Mohammed Labeeb P K, Syna Soosan Abraham and Seena M Mathai in the National seminar on Psychological counselling- Practice, Problems and Prospects (NSPC-2012) organized by Department of Psychology, Govt. College for Women, Trivandrum on January 6-7, 2012.
1. Attended the Workshop on Science and Religion at The Manipal Centre for Philosophy and Humanities, Manipal University, Manipal on November 9-10, 2013.
2. Participated in the State Level Consultation on Child Rights Observatory in Trivandrum by UNICEF and Rajagiri Outreach on 24th September 2013.
3. Attended the One Day Seminar on Counselling on Suicide Prevention at Winner’s World Foundation, Cochin on March 3, 2012
4. Participated in the Interdisciplinary research fair ReAP organized by the department of home science, St. Theresa’s college, Ernakulam on 10th December 2012.
5. Participated in UGC sponsored National Seminar on Self- Esteem and Mental Health Promotion among Teachers conducted by S N M Training College, Moothakunnam in collaboration with Department of Psychology, U C College, Aluva on August 4-5, 2011.
1. An active volunteer in Red Cross, National Cadet Corps, National Service Scheme and Sasthra Sahitya Parishath.
2. Conducted awareness classes in higher secondary classes including St. Joseph’s HSS Chengal, Kalady and two Govt. higher secondary schools at Chengamanadu and North Paravur in and around Ernakulam.
1. 18 days of concurrent field work in Child line, Calicut and Free Birds, Calicut
2. Completed one week training in Mental Health Studies in Bethsada Hospital, Vengola, Perumbavoor.
I hereby declare that all information given above by me are true, complete and correct to the best of my knowledge and belief,
DATE: AKHIL S KUMAR