Nintendo gaming emulators do the jobIn this era of modern technology, and the era of gaming consoles like PlayStation 4 and Xbox, we’ve lost that taste and flavor of gaming that we used to experience with those old Nintendo and Gameboy consoles.
What are emulators?Emulators are the special type of applications or software programs, specially designed to recreate a specific environment. Nintendo gaming emulators are specifically designed to play those old school games In your mobile phone or your computer. All of these emulators are free and easy to use. You can easily download them from the trusted sources like google play store.
Note: All of the below-mentioned simulators are in no manner associated with/related to the official Nintendo gaming consoles only.
How to get started with emulator online for Windows, Android, NintendoIn this article, I have mentioned some top notch quality emulators for Nintendo gaming consoles for android as well as windows. The first step, download the application from the play store and install it. Secondly, you need a special type of game files for these emulators, a.k.a. ROM files.
You can download these ROM files from the web. Say, you want to play duck hunt, so open your preferred web browser, search for “duck hunt ROM”. You will see a list of numerous websites from where you can download these ROM files. These ROM files are also free of cost.
After downloading these ROM files, emulator should automatically detect the ROM files and you should be able to play the games straight away. So here is the list of some of the best gaming emulators for Nintendo gaming consoles.
1. Drastic ds Emulator - Best Emulator for Nintendo Gaming ConsolesToday I will show you a brand new way to play nintendo games on your computer. With this new tool you will be able to play all the nintendo games you want on your computer for free. This tool is called Drastic ds Emulator.
What is a Drastic ds EmulatorA Drastic ds Emulator is a program that you can install on your laptop, computer or desktop, that will allow you to play Nintendo console games on your android and has been downloaded for over million times on play store. The console that I’m talking right now is the old nintendo console. As you know there are many emulators out there but only few of them work. Drastic ds Emulator apk can be downloaded from this link.
This emulator is available for Android devices. this app is rated as 4.6/5 by the users on google play store. Currently, it is priced at $4.99, but trust me, with tons of features, this emulator is worth every penny. If you are not willing to pay then you can download the APK file of this application for free. Also, you can get the cracked version of this app for free.
ProsThis emulator works on almost every smartphone smoothly, doesn’t lag and no freezes at all. It is fast and reliable. You can change the on-screen displays or you can even connect an external controller. Its user-friendly UI makes it easier to use.
ConsThis emulator, however, does not have features of multiplayer gaming through Bluetooth or WIFI. Other than this, everything seems to be perfect!!
2. NDS Boy! NDS Emulator to play pokemonThis is an excellent emulator when you want to play games like pokemon black or pokemon silver soul. This emulator is available for free on google play store. Users have rated it as 4.5/5 but I would certainly rate it as 5 on 5.
It’s minimum requirements are:
- RAM should be 2GB or more
- A quadcore processor or an octa-core processor
- Android version 4.0 or above
ProsThis app supports all types of game files like .nds, .zip, .7z, and .rar. this emulator has a very fast save system. You can save and load games and continue playing where you left off, whenever you wish.
ConsAfter installing you might face errors for the first time but try again, it will surely work. If your phone does not meet the requirements as mentioned above, then games might start lagging or even crash.
3. nds4droid Emulator for Android
4. GENPlusDroid emulator with autosave feature
5. No$GBA - No-cash-GBA - Emulator for Nintendo ds gaming console
7. DEsmuME 0.9.11 Emulator for Windows, Mac OS and Linux
8. Citra 3DS open source emulator online for Linux, Windows, macOS
9. DuoS DSEMU Emulator for Windows 10
10. iDeaS Online Emulator
11. RPCS3 - PlayStation 3 Emulator for Windows and Linux Open Source
12. ESV Emulator
13. Emulator by ANX - Best Online Emulator for Windows 10
15. Cils Emulator
16. Emulator by GRak
17. DDZ Emulator from United Kingdom
18. Project Rolt Emulator
More Emulators - More testing - More Problems
Best Emulators to Buy Online
1. Pizza Boy - GBC Emulator
Android emulator with high precision and passes all the super-hard Blargg tests. The code is written in C with OpenSL native libraries for video and audio and use very low battery.
Check out the price
2. Raspberry Pi 3 based retro games emulation console, 16GB edition, 2x snes type controller, Retropie
3. Slayin by FDG Entertainment GmbH & Co.KG
These are some of the best emulator online for Windows, Android, Nintendo gaming consoles. So what are you waiting for? Download your favorite emulator and get started now!!
Kindly spend 5 seconds to share this post