1. Find High Paying Keywords and NicheEvery blog need a professional and catchy name. Not just catchy, it should have expected worth to get ads and get ranked higher in Google. Webmaster use high paying Keywords to generate attractive and high paying domain names and niches.
How to Find High Paying Keywords with Adwords Keyword Planner Tool
Read more on How to Find High Paying Google AdSense Keywords
2. Buy A Domain NameA domain name is very needed for a professional blog. You can buy new domains or expired domains. A domain only costs 1-5 dollars a year and the renewal rate is limited to couple of dollars. It is very cheap to buy domains.
I use Blue Host to buy and register new domains and you can get it for free if you buy for a hosting plan.
How To Buy Domain Names on Google Domain Name Service
3. Buy A Hosting Plan
How To Buy A Hosting Plan From SiteGround
4. Host the Domain in Hosting Provider
5. Install HTTPS
6. Install Wordpress
7. Add A WordPress Theme
How To Change and Install WordPress Theme
8. Add / Edit Widgets in WordPress
9. Add Google Analytics to WordPress
10. Add Link HTTPS Website to Google Analytics and Webmaster Tools
11. Add XML Sitemap for Blogspot Custom Domains in Webmaster tools
12. How to Activate Free Trial Subscription of SEMrushSEMrus is an amazing keyword research tool combined with many other interesting features.
- Keyword research
- Site Audit
- Position tracking
- Advertising research
- Video analytics
- Social Media tool
- Organic research
- Brand Monitoring
- Display Advertising
- SEO Ideas
Kindly spend 5 seconds to share this post