1. Refurbish Low Quality PostsYou may have a thousand posts in your website or blog, but I am sure that only a handful posts gives you traffic. Most of the posts will not even be ranked in Google search results. It is wise to go back and check these posts and add more quality content, create back links and republish. Or you can refurbish the posts with new content and this will improve your site's rankings in Google.
Pack Your Site TightGoogle expects your site to be tightly packed with expert content on the niche or topic that your site is related. If you have low quality content in your posts, that will generate bad quality signals for your site and reduce search rankings.
These are done using specific keywords related to the topic. Use Google Instant search to find out the keywords and the bold words displayed in Search results. Adding them to the post will improve rankings.
Change Old post titlesMaybe some of your posts are having good content but have a low quality post title. Change the post titles and wait for the magic to happen. You can increase social shares more than 25% Free Headline Analyzer Tools.
2. Focus on Content And EngagementThe 2 magic words of getting high rankings are relevancy and originality. The content that you generate should be relevant for the target audience. You may have expertise in something but if no wants to read about it, your sites rankings is going to fell apart. Go to Ad words keyword tool and find out what people are searching for. Make content related to those keywords.
Search for problems that users are having and find out answers. You can only succeed in improving rankings by solving problems of people. High paying keywords can bring more value to the posts and overall increase the content value.
Improve User Experience in multiple browsers;
- Internet Explorer
- UC Browser
- Android Webview
- Chromeless 1.2.0
- Opera Mini
- United States
- United Arab Emirates
- United Kingdom
3. Your Site is a Product
- Run a subscribe campaign
- Add a rich card to your post
- Do a small give away campaign
- Changes titles
- Add sub headings
- Add more images and videos
- Check Analytics to see your website is doing in Google.
- Write a post on how you ended up being a blogger
- Search Quora and answer few questions that is related to your content.
- Throw some high paying keywords to your post.
- Remove nbsp codes from your HTML in blogspot.
5. Find what people are talking in Quora
5. Do SEO Audit
Kindly spend 5 seconds to share this post