Hot Vacancy Form
Grant Director / Manager
• Responsible to raise
• From very 1st month
• Researching and approaching trusts, Companies, Corporate, agencies and other bodies that could potentially make grants to the
• Writing and presenting proposals.
• Managing the grant application process and ensuring that reporting is tracked and meets donors' expectations
• Developing relationships with major donors, identifying new potential major donors and nurturing relationships
• Preparing income and expenditure fundraising budgets for approval as per project
• Recording, monitoring and reporting financial progress
• Administrative duties: updating databases, preparing reports, monitoring income and expenditure.
• Recruiting and managing volunteers for a fundraising project.
• Manage volunteers and human resources as per project requirements.
• Communicating with the public: online, via the media, through direct mail etc.
• Liaising with copywriter, printer
• Communication skills: writing dynamic funding proposals and inspiring people to commit to the cause in question.
• Interpersonal skills: you will be constantly interacting with people, persuading them of the value of your
• Research skills and attention to detail: sourcing information and statistics, researching trends, assessing costs.
• Creativity: idea generation is important as charities try to ‘piggy back’ on what the public has an interest in.
• Strong command over written and verbal communication
• Excellent interpersonal and presentation skills
• Good understanding of the organization's overall business and its objectives
• Possess good knowledge of planning and
• Ability to work within a team and provide support to the junior staff
• Ability to perform in cross-functional team approach and job responsibilities
• Experience with basic financial management skills including developing and monitoring budgets and financial reporting
• A multi-
• Ability to prioritize work, meet deadlines and produce quality results on time with attention to detail.
• Proficient in using computers with related knowledge of software programs and Internet
• Sec-137, Noida
5 lacs to 15 lacs.
PARIVARTAN SANDESH FOUNDATION
Kindly spend 5 seconds to share this post